Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Countdown

The countdown has begun around here! 16 more days until the induction is scheduled, but we know that he could come at any time! I will be 37 weeks tomorrow! The bags are packed and I think I have like 3 lists going just to make sure that we don't forget anything if we have to leave in a hurry!

The plan is to pack up everything (including both dogs) in the truck and head to Yukon where Raymond will drop me off at the hospital to start checking in and everything. He will then take both dogs to the apartment in Yukon and come back to join me in labor :) My parents will then check on the dogs at the apartment until Wyatt arrives. After Wyatt gets here, Raymond will be able to leave the hospital to check on the dogs. It may sound a little crazy, but with the special circumstances with Diesel we didn't want to leave him in Weatherford or board him and Nellie is just spoiled :)

It kinda sounds like we have things figured out, but I am sure it will all fall apart and we will be making trips to the store or back to Weatherford to get things that we forgot, but that's okay because our little man will be making his arrival!

I hope to be posting pictures of Wyatt soon so keep your eyes open :) Pictures will probably make it to facebook first, but I promise to get them up here as soon as possible!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment