Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh the joys of pregnancy

Today I am just in the mood to blog, which never happens so I will go with it! We will have a baby update Thursday after the OB appointment, but for today I will share some of the things I have discovered in the last few weeks.

1. Eating two doughnuts for breakfast and then attempting to clean out the refrigerator and pantry will not end well and it definitely doesn't help the morning sickness. I should have eaten lunch first!

2. Eating while laying in bed might be my favorite thing to do! :D And when you do this with a tank top on, you will find crumbs on your belly when you go to take a shower. haha

3. I am not one of those people who enjoys being pregnant. I am SO ready to find out if this is a boy or girl and then I will be ready for the baby to be here. This whole "enjoy the entire experience" is for the birds! I feel terrible in the morning and the rest of the day I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment... I am not going to enjoy this! haha

Those are my top 3. I had more things figured out in my head to write earlier, but that was before I took a nap and they have escaped me. I hope I have not bored you to tears with my ramblings and look forward to a more exciting update later this week about the baby! :D

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment