Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Appointment

Well I promised a post after our first appointment and although it was uneventful I will post!

We really really like our doctor! Well we haven't met the doctor yet, but we met the PA and nurses and they were great! I got poked and prodded a lot and I guess we will find out all the results later. They also scheduled an ultrasound for Friday so I am very excited about that!

They gave us lots of information to read so I am sure we (haha probably just me) will be busy reading! Especially since this is our first. They also refilled my Zofran so I can survive the mornings :D I am happy to say that the morning sickness now just appears in the morning and it's much more tolerable. This came at a good time and I hope it lasts because I start a new rotation tomorrow and it's one of my medicine rotations so it will take a lot more time and effort.

That's about all I have to report for now! I am 8 weeks today and moving right along!

Emily


1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you guys! I had the zofran with the last three kids, should have had it with the first too...I feel your pain! Praying for a healthy delivery. If you ever have any questions, just ask :)

    ReplyDelete